Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Wrap-up

Just a quick one this evening as I'm kind of keen to tuck myself into fresh sheets and get back to reading Perfume. I've had a massive day today but feeling alright about it all so I hope these good vibes continue.

You can tell it's been a good week when there've been lots of lovely food-involved activities: Thai dinner with gorgeous girls on Wednesday night (and cocktails!), impromptu picnic on Friday, delicious Indian on Saturday night and sushi on Monday!

Other awesomeness? Getting uni work done, feeling confident about my studies, going back to band, visiting libraries, riding my bike, reading old diaries, hanging with the folks, a spot of op-shopping. The usual.



Things are getting quite busy at the moment but I'll still be posting away. It's so hard for me to comprehend that one year ago, I was travelling through the battlefields of France playing at ANZAC memorial services. Incredible. I am looking forward to this Sunday's dawn service and ANZAC parade - even if I do have to be up at 4.30. Guess I won't be going out Saturday night then...

No comments:

Post a Comment