Monday, November 26, 2012

Sunday Stumble

Let's start (or end?) your week off right, with a round-up of what I've come across this week that's made me smile. A friend did just spend the whole weekend trying to spark my interest in Pinterest (aha!) but I worry it's a slippery slope.


(Not going to be entirely cat links. Maybe.)

Photographer Lori Nix's post-apocalyptic landscapes (found via Make the World a Prettier Place)


Always amazing Joy the Baker has given me brunch inspiration in this Onion and Ricotta Frittata. Also, are you listening to her podcast with Tracy Shutterbean? If not, get on it quicksmart!


Beautiful paper cuttings from French artist Maud Vantours (found via English Muse)


Bad Girls throughout History zine looks pretty bad ass!


National Geographic photography competition winners (also found via English Muse)


Buzzfeed has collected 20 cute bookshelf ideas.


BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year Winners!


Illustrator Claire Hummel has done a series on Disney Princesses in authentic period costume (found via Visual News


I love Broccoli. Seems like photographer Fulvio Bonavia does too, in his book using food as fashion (found via Beautiful Life)



Not that I'm ever stuck for something to read, but if you are, you might find this site novel (I presume you're already familiar with this one?)

Have a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment