Monday, February 1, 2010

Just a minute in January

Reading... books donated by friends, letters, bank statements, my stock of magazines.

Listening... to the silence of snowfall, Minnie's party train, Laotian songs.

Watching... Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade.

Buying... boxes to send my things home, flowers.

Wanting... more sleep, more time in Paris, to be home already.

Cooking.... eggplant. Going to restaurants a lot.

Making... repairs to my used and abused clothes, ends meet, do.

Loving... my imminent return to the homeland, exciting plans for the year ahead, subtle details in an amazing world.

Post a link to your Just a Minute if you've also written a summary of the month that was.



PS. I'm really sorry for my absence lately. There's been a lot going on and I've barely touched a computer. Now that I've finished my contract at Disneyland *tear* there'll be more time for posting. I'm brimming with ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment