Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wednesday Wrap-up PART DEUX!

Can you recall where we left off? Saturday the 20th of November was my last night in Adelaide for a while as I then commenced my Tour of Friendship!


Melbourne meant friends, good food, libraries, sunshine, ACMI, sleeping in, gardens, cats and reading. Sounds perfect, right?!

Newcastle was sand, sweat, wine, freshly laid eggs, bicycles and sailing. Another wonderful few days!


Ready for the photos? Here we go!





















No colour correction here! Look at those storm clouds.... delayed my flight for two hours!

















I've decided to save some for another post. Good idea, yes?

After getting home from my wonderful Tour of Friendship, I spent the day planning birthday delights for my dad (and got up ridiculously early to make him breakfast). We celebrated with some French fizz and homemade pizza. Yum! And that brings us to Wednesday: Job Interview number two! A challenging band practice too.


As you can see, it's been a whirlwind few weeks but I wouldn't change it for the world. Everything is so good right now! Hugs and kisses to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment