Sunday, October 24, 2010

Inspiration Scrapbooking

I had a little time before I went out the other night and decided to have a look through my folder of fashion clippings for inspiration. It's a (highly disorganised) manila folder bursting with tearings from magazines and newspapers: editorials, ad campaigns, interesting articles, books I want to read, restaurants to try, things to blog about, street-style photos, pictures from catalogues...


Does anyone else have such an inspiration folder? How do you organise your favourite images? I have more bits and bobs stored elsewhere: in a ring binder and in a shoe box for some of the smaller snippets. However, as a Virgo I desire to get this situation organised in a more orderly fashion!





Please, please share with me your tips and tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment