Saturday, June 27, 2009

Belated Berlin

Hello Petals! I have returned to the (adopted) homeland after a slightly ridiculous two weeks in Berlin. Amazing times.

In what I hope is to be one of many posts on this growing city I would like to start off by sharing with you the love/hate relationship that I have with the Berlin sunrise.

What am I talking about? It's all love! Berlin in the summertime is a place where the sun's set by 10.30 but its rays start creeping over buildings come 3am. And not many locals possess a set of curtains.

If you needed proof: me in a cab, on the way home after partying at White Trash on my first night in the city. 3.30am

Saturday night/Sunday morning. All natural lighting here folks


I'm heading to Finland next week; I'm hoping the days will be even longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment