- Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World, Vicki Myron (Sweet, but did make me feel like even more of a crazy cat lady).
- Anne of Green Gables, L. M. Montgomerey (Charming! Reminded me to notice the beauty of the world around me - such as at the Waterhouse exhibition I visited at the weekend).
- The Fault in Our Stars, John Green (Really liked this. Moving but not saccharine).
Movies I've watched:
PalaceNova just has not been delivering lately!
- Return to Oz (which I posted about here).
- Catch me if you Can (admittedly I've only made it through half before I needed to go to bed, but that's not a reflection of the quality of film!)
- The September Issue (yep, just a few years too late).
CDs I've listened to:
- Regina Spektor, Begin to Hope (a friend recently reminded me that I went to her concert a few years back).
- The Shins, Port of Morrow (my sister included this on a mix-cd she kindly sent over last week to cheer me up).
- Metric, Fantasies (I'm really looking forward to listening to their latest album! I had this on constant rotation when I was living in Paris).
Dishes I've created and consumed:
- Aforementioned sweet potato and eggplant green curry (yum!)
- Broccoli and spinach omelette for decadent brunch!
- The most incredible pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna. My goodness.
What's been shaping your world lately? Reviews/recommendations/recipes to share?