Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wednesday Wrap-up

It's still Wednesday, right? Not really Sequin Cat. I need to get with the times!


Excellentness: Spontaneous weekend at the beachhouse - discovery of a microbrewery, beers on the balcony overlooking the sea, playing many rounds of Wii, reading in bed, starting a puzzle on the kitchen table, local produce, sunset walk along the beach, stocking up a wood fire.




Also: The rest of manfriend's birthday gifts arriving from the US and me winning awesome girlfriend awards, cocktails and tapas with a girlfriend, my cousin's 20th birthday, making time to read, spending time with mom, British Vogue.

Less excellent: Having my first car accident (nothing major but (quite) a bit of $ to pay), my cousins' dog being put to sleep, saying goodbye to childhood relics (but a bit fun too - nostalgia!)




Any news to report your side of the world?

2 comments: