Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily Outfit: Eighties Throwback

I know I'm travelling. But. The internet has lots of tricks up its sleeves and I've been able to line up some posts for you in advance. They're just Outfit shots, but hopefully they'll tide you over till I'm back in the country.

Anybody feel like a break? Feel free to "Mark all as read". Sorry to not be doing my usual mix of posts.

Remember how I said yesterday that things were getting casual at school? Hot days sure prove this.


2 comments:

  1. Hi I have just started following you, your outfit posts are so fun. Would love for you to take a look at my blog too. Cheers, Jenelle

    http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenelle! I've been following your blog for a couple of months now. Looks like you had an amazing time overseas.

      Delete