Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snippets of blogging inspiration

As I go about my daily life (teaching, reading, playing music, running, eating with friends, riding my bike) I often come across little snippets that I'd like to include on the blog. This usually results in scraps of paper all over the house with a few words of reference hastily scribbled on them. I've tried to become more organised (Virgo!) by using a dedicated note on my iPhone, but nothing beats your own handwriting, rushed off in a spur of inspiration.

Here then is an old image, but something I must have discovered and dug a while ago.



I love the colours in this ad from Kenzo's SS 11 ad campaign.


How do you keep your blogging inspiration all in the same place? I'd love some practical tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment