Maybe it's because I haven't been for a few weeks, but I couldn't get my brain to turn off. Also, the room wasn't particularly dark at 8.30pm (I love summer nights!)
Here are some things I thought about:
- It's easier to dance with your eyes shut
- I strongly endorse stretching pre-grooving, but also during
- I really should wrap my Christmas gifts soon
- My favourite genres to dance to are techno/clubby/dance and dubstep
- Because dubstep lets you dance like a robot in need of repairs
- I don't mind something a bit slower to get my interpretive dance on
- Prime position is under the fans
- If too hot, remove t-shirt and dance un-selfconsciously in sports bra. WOO!
- Gosh it feels good to move again
My lovelies, it was the best thing! I wasn't really looking forward to it because I haven't been active lately (I got puffed hiking at Hallett Cove yesterday) and I have also been eating all the snacks (training for Christmas?)
Dancing is definitely a highlight of my week.