Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just a Minute in February

A quick one for a quick month, before we get too far into Mad March. Here's the January edition.


Reading... in the morning, after school and in bed. Sometimes I (foolishly!) take my novel with me to school, thinking that I'll have time to read it at lunch. Haha! When I'm feeling overwhelmed/under the weather, one of the best things for me to do is spend a calm half hour in the library, rediscovering my interests and collecting brain food.

Listening... to a CD picked up from the library spontaneously, Coeur de Pirate. It's most excellent and has me singing in French all the way to school! We also were lucky enough to see one of my all-time favourites, Death Cab for Cutie in concert this month.

Wishing... I had more time for blogging.


Watching... I'm not really a TV or movie person, I've come to realise. We saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy in the cinema three weeks ago and I really liked the editing of that but haven't had time to do a PalaceNova movie Monday for a while. Last week I saw some Fringe comedy!

Buying... birthday presents for the manfriend, my first lot of clothes from ASOS, Gilles St Market goodies and a new DS game. I should be saving for France!

Wanting... to write in my diary more.

Missing... my sister.

Cooking... most nights. Making good use of my vegetarian cookbook.

Making... plans, time to play music and see friends, a mess of the bedroom floor, costumes for parties.

Loving... warm nights. Trying to be grateful for what I have in an attempt to be happier.


So how did the month pan out for you? Did you achieve what you set out to?
I've been dreaming in French, reading lots, being overwhelmed by work and trying to exercise semi-regularly. Let's give ourselves gold stars for the amazing job we're doing every day!

2 comments: