Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wardrobe organisation

As the seasons change I think about tidying up my wardrobe, culling, sorting, sharing.






How do you reorganise?


(stocking collection)


I sort my wardrobe into dresses, skirts and jackets and then sort by colours. I roll my tshirts up and place in a drawer. I keep my most used shoes within easy reach and display six pairs on a fireplace. I keep purses in a drawer, sorted by colour. I keep jewellery in bowls with my favourites on display. I keep hats scattered around the room.



Yet it is still so hard to get dressed!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're so organised. All of my clothes are in random (and often ridiculous) places in my room but I can still find them all.

    I like your collection of stockings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally discovered how to ball stockings, after having an unmanageable drawer for many years!

    ReplyDelete