Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Wrap-up

Big week!

It's the end of September, the end of my final teaching prac, the beginning of school holidays and the beginning of job hunting. Huge!

Since last week?

  • Finished school. Whee!

  • Had dinner with teachers on Thursday, friends on Friday, man friend on Saturday, family on Sunday and Monday then again with manfriend on Tuesday and Wednesday. Add in yumcha on Sunday and a boozy afternoon at the pub and my wallet looks moth-ridden.

  • Three-day French teachers conference! Excellent opportunity for networking and the sharing of resources. I miss speaking French all day every day.

  • Cocktails with girls on Sunday night - birthdays galore

  • My friend celebrated her PhD! I am so proud

  • Sunny Sunday with manfriend



An abundance of good times but a very busy week. In the downtime? Reading Vonnegut and playing Civilisation. I don't think I could get any cooler.

Projections? Filing, essays, blogging and reading. I need to get my life back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment